Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dinner is Late....where's dinner?

We spent the day here at Mama's house....and my dinner was served late! I normally have dinner by 5:30pm, as soon as Uncle Gary gets home from work! I'm on a schedule here, where's the food????!!!!!I know my din din is in that refrigerator....will someone get it for me? Its already 5:35pm!
Mama!!!!!....put that camera down and get me some dinner! I'm hungry!
Daddy finally heard me and asked me to take a bow before dinner! I did as told!
So he went to get me some grub! I'd like double of my usual please!!!!
This is what my Mama calls my "after dinner coma" face.....I thought I was posing cute!

Happy Days!
CoCo Puff

3 comments:

lola said...

aww what were they thinking serving food late?! silly humans!!

lola.

Molly the Airedale said...

We hate when our dindin is 5 minutes late too, Coco! The hoomans know that we're famished!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Oliver Tate said...

the nerve of the humans to be late with your supper! dont they know how much puggles love to eat! you should have made them bow for being behind schedule!

<3
oliver and jack