Sunday, August 28, 2011

Woof Gang Bakery!


Look what we found here in Texas! We found a new Doggy Bakery! Its called "Woof Gang Bakery!" I was first introduced to it by my pal Bruschi and Ebby! They had sent me Birthday love from Florida from Woof Gang!

My Pawrents bought me a honey and oatmeal cookie bone. It was super yum yum yum!
Its been so hot here in Austin....today we had a record of 112 degrees! Can we say HOT. Don't forget, I have a black fur coat on year round!

Happy Summer! I hope Fall comes soon!
CoCo Puff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Molly the Airedale said...

Your cookie looks so yummy, Coco! How nice to have a doggie bakery so close to you!
112 is way too hot! We hope it cools off for you soon.

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Oliver Tate said...

that cookie looks deeeelish! i cant believe you held it in your mouth so long without eating it! jack would have inahled that in less than a minute! Hope you stay cool coco!

<3
oliver and jack

Bruschi said...

Oh CoCo, how cool that you have a Woof Gang in Austin! They are popping up all over the place down here and Mommy just loves their treats and selection of neat stuff!!!
Enjoy!!!
PS- it's still hot here too, but not as bad as there! We are in the 90's now......what a relief! Stay cool Coco Puff!