Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Pawlidays!

Happy Pawlidays to Everyone!  I apologize for not keeping up with my blog this year.  Hopefully, I'll be better in the New Year.

I was hoping to not have to endure the painful task of wearing a funny XMAS costume, since I got away from wearing a Halloween costume....but, no such luck....my Mama got a hold of me!
 The Reindeer Antlers are by far the worst!  I'm a Puggle....not a Reindeer!  Bark Humbug!
I'll tolerate the jingle bell collar.  It just makes me sound like a cat!

I hope Santa Paws is good to all the Pup pups out there!  I've been good all year so I hope my stocking is full of goodies!

Hugs,
CoCo Puff

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy and safe New Year, Coco!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Unknown said...

Waooo,Nice to see you here,why are you so happy? Are you celebrating Charismiss?
Kerala Tour Packages

Unknown said...

Very fantastic post,I am really appreciate you for sharing this great post,It,s extermelly great and very helpful for me..

Pedro said...

Hi Coco! Just wanted to stop by and bark at ya! It's been a long time but I'm trying to get my blog up and running again. Glad to see you!

Pedro

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very fantastic post.Thanks for sharing.
Commercial Real Estate Software

World of Animals, Inc said...

Coco, you are just so adorable and a good doggie with your holiday photos. The jingle bell collar we are happy that you kept it on. Thanks for sharing the cute photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Shafira Aulia said...

"Thank you for nice information
Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"