Pups out there will be able to relate to this...
1. When I was first brought home and I peed on the carpet, it was not my fault when my parents didn't watch me close enough.
2. When I chewed up the floorboard of the kitchen, it was not my fault that I was teething and Daddy didn't discover "Bitter Apple Spray" yet.
3. When I got scared during a walk after a Harley Davidson backfired, it was not my fault that I ran away from mama because she wasn't holding onto the leash tight enough. (I was a smart pup at 3 months old and I ran all the way home)
4. When I chewed up Uncle Gary's vision glasses, it was not my fault that he didn't have a night stand yet, and decided to throw his glasses on the floor and left his door open.
5. When I chewed up daddy's Reef flip flops, it was his fault for leaving it in the kitchen.
6. When I chewed up daddy's nice sandals and Merrel Shoes, it was not my fault that he forgot that I did the previous bad deed.
7. When I went into the pantry and ate up all the sample dog food, it was Uncle Gary's fault for leaving the pantry door open with me gated in the kitchen for 8 hours.
8. It was not my fault when my daddy still didn't learn that I'm a massive chewer, and left his Louis Vuitton wallet within my reach when he left for work.
9. Its always Susie's fault, my roomate, when we get into fights because she thinks she is of higher rank than me. (she forgot that I'm a charmer)
10. The grand finale of them all...its not my fault that I'm gaining weight because I like to eat and the humans know it and are still giving me all that I want. (again...I'm a charmer)
Now, I'm not a human's worst nightmare....I haven't destroyed anything in the last 5 months. I'm just a serious chewer because I have itchy teeth. My mama just bought me an Antler to gnaw on, so that should help relieve some tension. I am actually really obedient. I just don't like to be left alone for a long period of time. Who likes to be alone anyways!