Thursday, December 6, 2007

Meet My Roomates!

I would like to introduce you to Susie. She is Uncle Gary's favorite. Mama had to trick us with a yummy cookie in order to get us to sit together for this picture. Susie usually doesn't like me too much, but she does serve me a good use when she gets to eat the delicious human stuff! Mama doesn't allow me to have any table scraps. I usually only get to watch the humans eat and sniff the air. My roomates has their advantages...Susie and Duke gets the yummy human stuff every once in a while from Uncle Gary and Daddy. I have figured out that if I wait long enough, something will usually drop and it is mine, all mine. And if I am quick enough, I can usually snatch some human stuff up before it ever makes it into Duke's mouth.

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Welcome to the blogger world Co-Co Puff - my female look alike! Have you joined DWB (Dogs with Blogs) yet? It's an awesome community, and will bring new puppy friends to your blog!

http://dogswithblogs.com.au/

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi roomies nice to met ya'll

xoxo