Sunday, December 2, 2007

My First Post!


Hello,

My name is CoCo, and I am a Puggle. For those of you who do not already know, I am a designer dog...a cross of a Pug and a Beagle. I am 17 months and am spoiled rotten. I have my mom and dad wrapped around my little paw. I've managed to convince my mom that I need new treats and new toys every week. Dad love me too but the toys are harder to come by from him. I live with my dad and his roomate Gary. Uncle Gary also has two fellow four legged friends, Susie and Duke. They are both Chihuahua Terrier mix and are my roomates. I like Duke a lot, he plays and wrestles with me and does not steal my treats. I don't care for Susie very much...she is one little snot that likes to pick on me for no reason. I am a very happy pup that loves to eat...so if you know of some yummy treats I should try, drop me a note to let me know!

1 comment:

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

We are so happy to be friends and now we are all caught up on your bloggie

Love Licks & waggin TX tails